OT: AMBER Alert!

Post by Robert L. Bas » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:56:18

Amber Alert
Issued Monday July 7.
Katelyn Greer

10 yrs., 4'10", 103 lbs. white female with red hair and blue eyes.

She was abducted in Lake City Florida on Monday July 7 and is in the company
of Melissa Jean Greer, a white female, 5' 8", 170 lbs. with red hair and
hazel eyes.

They may be traveling in a 1993 blue ford Taurus station wagon with dark
windows FL tag F65EBH.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Columbia County Sheriff\'s
Office at (386) 752-3222 or dial 911.

Images:
    Victim - http://codeamber.org/images/GreerKate.jpg
    Abductor - http://codeamber.org/images/GreerMelissa.jpg

OT: AMBER Alert!

Post by Mr_Happy2 » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:02:58

Aw shit! Did gRAM get out of his cage again?

Quote:> Amber Alert
> Issued Monday July 7.
> Katelyn Greer

> 10 yrs., 4'10", 103 lbs. white female with red hair and blue eyes.

> She was abducted in Lake City Florida on Monday July 7 and is in the
company
> of Melissa Jean Greer, a white female, 5' 8", 170 lbs. with red hair and
> hazel eyes.

> They may be traveling in a 1993 blue ford Taurus station wagon with dark
> windows FL tag F65EBH.

> Anyone with information is asked to call the Columbia County Sheriff\'s
> Office at (386) 752-3222 or dial 911.

> Images:
>     Victim - http://codeamber.org/images/GreerKate.jpg
>     Abductor - http://codeamber.org/images/GreerMelissa.jpg

OT: AMBER Alert!

Post by Hans Otte » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:09:00

Quote:>Amber Alert

What use is it to post this in an international newsgroup?

If its not the asa nonsense we get this ....

OT: AMBER Alert!

Post by Homer L. Haze » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 04:26:52

Hans,

When It's off topic and an AMBER alert - just ignore the message.

Heck, you can probably even filter those messages out so you never see them.

Larry Hazel

> >Amber Alert

> What use is it to post this in an international newsgroup?

> If its not the asa nonsense we get this ....

1. OT: Amber Alert

Amber Alert
Issued Wednesday June 11.

Christian Ferguson

Photo:  http://codeamber.org/images/ferguson.jpg

9 yrs., 4', 75 lbs, black male with light complexion with a short afro
hairstyle.

Christian is severely mentally challenged and may be dressed only in a
diaper and wrapped in a multicolored blanket.

He is on a special diet and requires medication twice a day or he may slip
into a coma.

He was in his parents car in St. Louis MO US at about 6:30 AM on Wed. June
11 when it was stolen. The vehicle has been recovered but Christian is still
missing.

Anyone with information is asked to call the St. Louis PD at 314-231-1212 or
dial 911.

2. CPU and Motherboard upgrade.

3. OT: AMBER Alert

4. Multisync monitor, preferably 1950/60/42

5. ALERT ALERT !!

6. Rename domain name

7. .NET Alerts / MSN Mobile Alerts integration

8. windows explorer

9. Hotmail alerts / mobile alerts ???????

10. OT...OutlookExpress 6, XP SP1...OT

11. OT>>>user2user?<<<OT

12. NEXTSTEP and Amber