New and Updated info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base

New and Updated info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base

Post by Ido Bar-Tan » Sun, 22 Apr 2001 04:59:28

Some new and updated info on the X10 Home automation Knowledge Base
http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana :

New info (by popular demand): 110v to 220v Xcam2 modification. Specific URL
is:
http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana/modifying_remote_control_transce...
difying 110v to 220v

Updated info on wireless transceiver base mod.

On a tangent note, I added a link for my GPS (global positioning system)
Etrex receiver, which, like the HAKB has GPS modification, applications,
theory etc. URL is http://www.geocities.com/etrexkb/index.html

Ido

1. More Updated and New material on The X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base

The following was added/updated to The X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base,
http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana

1. New: Solution for the TM751 Dimming problem?
    An account for a possible solution. Credits: Andy. I lost your email
Andy, so please email me.
    http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana/tm751_dimming.htm

2. New: Adaptive Irrigation controller:
    I'm getting enough questions about my system, so it's description and
code is now online.
    http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana/adaptive_sprinkler_control.htm

3. Updated: Which controller should I choose: X10 controllers comparative
review:
    I added comments from Dave Houston's recent post on the issue (see end
of article)
    http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana/Which_controller.html

4. Updated: A link to Extensive.co.uk had to be updated and their animated
demo:
    http://www.extensive.co.uk/demos1.htm

5. Some cosmetic changes to the front page so the annoying Ad-Square won't
obscure the text.
Ido

2. Sun is violating the Ethernet-Spec with its machines.

3. New info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base

4. Spectrum Radio Press Release

5. New Info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base

6. Font.

7. I/O from Spawned Tasks

8. New info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base

9. New info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge base

10. New info on the X10 Home Automation Knowledge Base