example VB code for Leopard screens

Post by Dave Houst » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I've added a small VB-4 example to the "Sample Code" section of the
Commander X site. It shows how to use RS-232 to call C-Max created screens,
how to write text to screens, and how to capture touches.

Either there are still some problems with the executive, my Leopard has a
problem, or I'm doing something wrong but I have been unable to control the
BEEPs, or the backlight as documented. Using a preliminary updated executive
that ADI e-mailed me over the weekend, I can control the backlight but not
in the manner documented. I'm sure ADI will find an explanation or fix soon
for the backlight and beeps.
---
Dave Houston
http://Commander-X.com