replacing US style pins with Euro style pins on a module???

replacing US style pins with Euro style pins on a module???

Post by Justi » Mon, 08 Jul 2002 00:01:31

Hi all,

I have a couple of 220v appliances (halogen lights working though built in
transformers) which I would like to add to my X10 network. I have seen the
details on how to convert the modules from 110v to 220v, but would like to
be able to replace the plug/socket pins so that they accept/have round pins
for the European style plugs.

Has anyone managed to do this, and if so where did you get the pins from. If
not, did you just use adaptors?

I can use adaptors, but it's not a very neat solution, and would like
something better, without buying the very expensive x10 units from Europe.

Many thanks,

Justin.

--
To reply, remove the bit from the address

1. Fireport 20 (50-pin) -> UMAX Astra 610s scanner (25-pin)

Is the UMAX 610s a SCSI-1 device, or is it SCSI-2?

Is it Fast SCSI or just 5 MB/sec SCSI-1?

http://www.umax.com/graphsite/umaxen/scanners/consumer.cfm?scanners=A... lists
it as being SCSI-2 interface, but I thought 25-pin always equals SCSI-1!!!

I'm confused, someone tell me the answer!

2. Web-Based management on a 4006 sup II

3. 50 pin to 24 pin..

4. CORRECTION: 300Mhz and 440Mhz UltraSPARC-IIi CPU modules

5. is E6 50 pin or 50 pin centronics?

6. Pocket Money and Money 2001?

7. Where to get a 25->50 pin adapter or 50 pin->50pin cable

8. DOIP under V3

9. Need IC with 48 pins in and 8 pins

10. Phone line (6-pin) plug into RJ45(8-pin) ?

11. How to trade 30 pin SIMMS for 72 pin SIMMS?

12. Connecting a Ultra-Wide scsi device 68 PIN to a FAST SCSI 50 pin card

13. 9-pin & 10-pin USB connectors