Archive and FAQ Location?

Post by cjleepe » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I'm new to this group and would like to review the archives and FAQ for this
group before I start asking dumb questions.  Where are they located?

Thanks!

1. Question re: wireless remote control/transceivers--location, location, location???

I set up the wireless remote control/transceiver combo which came in
my ActiveHome kit, and found that, depending on which outlet the
transceiver was plugged into, certain switches were controllable and
others weren't.  It I bought a second transceiver, found an outlet for
each which covered half the outlets, and now they seem to all work.
Some outlets work partially, occasionally, or not at all as
transceiver locations.

Is this just because I have noisy lines, or need a coupler on my
fusebox?  Is there something I'm missing as a solution?  I'd rather
not have these two boxes with antennae sitting where the kids can get
'em.  Thanks!  {Jonathan}
Jonathan Ezor

Economy Recapitulates Technology

2. Recommend logging software?

3. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

4. Customized Tool Boxes

5. ? Updated location for arithmetic.coding archive ?

6. More than one output port in mask ??

7. Need info on archive locations.

8. Computer Metrics - Comparing & Measuring Computer Performance

9. Change in archive location.

10. archive location

11. Archive location ???

12. WANTED: location of SPECmarc archive (sc spreadsheet format)

13. SPSS vs SAS location of archives, FAQs, summaries, etc