Radio Shack 278-740 High Performance 30ft s-video cabling

Radio Shack 278-740 High Performance 30ft s-video cabling

Post by Bleh2Ye » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:55:38

I purchased 278-740 high performance s-video cabling as well as 278-451
s-video plugs from Radio Shack.  I connected it to my Mitsubishi TV and
nVidia GeForce2 MX 4X AGP graphics card with TV-Out.  I've turned my
computer off, reconnected, adjusted to ext. 1 (s-video) on my tv and
performed various other activities to try to get the video to appear on my
TV, but nothing appears except for the almighty bsod (blue screen of death),
but without the all-so-common MS errors and illegal operations..blah
blah..anyone able to provide assistance to get the display on my tv to work?

Radio Shack 278-740 High Performance 30ft s-video cabling

Post by J. Clark » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:34:27

Quote:> I purchased 278-740 high performance s-video cabling as well as 278-451
> s-video plugs from Radio Shack.  I connected it to my Mitsubishi TV and
> nVidia GeForce2 MX 4X AGP graphics card with TV-Out.  I've turned my
> computer off, reconnected, adjusted to ext. 1 (s-video) on my tv and
> performed various other activities to try to get the video to appear on my
> TV, but nothing appears except for the almighty bsod (blue screen of death),
> but without the all-so-common MS errors and illegal operations..blah
> blah..anyone able to provide assistance to get the display on my tv to work?

If you are going to post to multiple newsgroups, then cross-post, do not
multipost.  If you multipost then you will annoy people who see your
message, answer it, and then see it again, you will make it harder to
find any answers that are given, and you will lose the benefits of peer
review.

That said, if you are getting a blue screen then you have signal.  Your
cable is not at fault.  Either call your video board manufacturer or
check his Web site, or post to one of the video newsgroups.

You have configured the display adapter to output to the TV-out I
presume.

--John
(used to be jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

1. Radio Shack video cable A-B switch for IR control

Radio Shack makes an A-B video switch that comes with a remote control to
switch from A-B using IR.

Has any one figured out if this can be done with a universal, but non
learning, remote.  I have a universal remote that has almost every
manufacturer known to man in it, but is not a learning type, and I would
love to have it control this A-B switch also.

2. About SYS's server

3. FS: PHOENIX GOLD Zeropoint Series High Definition Twisted Coax S-Video Cable 4 meter!

4. Oooh, what's this?

5. FS/T: PHOENIX GOLD Zeropoint Series High Definition Twisted Coax S-Video Cable 4 meter!

6. Cache Parameters

7. XSLT book

8. Radio Shack Video Modulator