Location of Newsgroup FAQ

Post by FKOT » Wed, 17 May 1995 04:00:00

I would like to get a copy of the newsgroup FAQ for Home Automation.
Could someone provide an address please?

Thanks,
Frank

1. Question re: wireless remote control/transceivers--location, location, location???

I set up the wireless remote control/transceiver combo which came in
my ActiveHome kit, and found that, depending on which outlet the
transceiver was plugged into, certain switches were controllable and
others weren't.  It I bought a second transceiver, found an outlet for
each which covered half the outlets, and now they seem to all work.
Some outlets work partially, occasionally, or not at all as
transceiver locations.

Is this just because I have noisy lines, or need a coupler on my
fusebox?  Is there something I'm missing as a solution?  I'd rather
not have these two boxes with antennae sitting where the kids can get
'em.  Thanks!  {Jonathan}
Jonathan Ezor

Economy Recapitulates Technology

2. FS: F030 bundle (UK)

3. FAQ location [was: pppclient guide wanted for faq]

4. using environ. variable data to create a new value in a .reg file

5. Archive and FAQ Location?

6. Apple Multiscan on NeXT? FAQ location?

7. Location of FAQ (Lotus 123) please

8. Location of FAQ?

9. FAQ location: please post

10. Location of FAQ?