HomeTouch

Post by Mark Hime » Fri, 21 May 1999 04:00:00

Found this site today

        http://www.hometouchinc.com/

Interesting product(s). Currently available via Home Controls Inc.
and way overpriced (in my opinion). May interest a few of you.

HomeTouch

Post by WorthDi » Sun, 23 May 1999 04:00:00

HomeTouch announced yesterday
both a price reduction, so now the
software is only  $1,249.00 and the
new version is on site configuable,
whereas the old software was not.

To do on site configuations, more
software is reguired a $624.00

We also carry this product.

Sales
1-800-282-8864
Worthington Distribution

1. Anyone using HomeTouch with Omni Pro?

Is anyone using Hometouch and touchscreen with an Omni Pro?
Can you tell me what does the software cost?
How much for the touch screen they recommend?
How long have you used it?
Does it get wife approval?
Would you buy it again?

Thanks In Advance!

2. Update from other table

3. HomeTouch by LiteTouch

4. Major Havoc ?

5. Hometouch useers

6. How Fast is UAE now ?

7. HAI and Hometouch ?

8. Wanted: tn3270 for UCX

9. CHANCE TO WIN FREE HOME AUTO SOFTWARE FROM HOMETOUCH

10. Hometouch and HAI are Y2K bug FREE !!!