Caller ID Mailing List

Post by Chris Sakk » Fri, 22 Mar 1996 04:00:00

The Caller ID mailing list is available to all users and other interested
parties of ITU Technologies' $39 Caller ID to RS-232 interface kit,
featured in the November 1995 issue of Nuts and Volts magazine.
This list is designed to keep users up-to-date on issues relating to the
Caller ID kit, such as new software revision notices, web and ftp
site updates, application examples,  new product announcements and
technical updates relating to Caller ID.

This distribution-only list is low traffic, and readers can expect
approximately one message per week or less.

To sign yourself up to the CNID mailing list, simply send a message

To remove yourself from the CNID mailing list, simply send a message

You may leave the message subject and body blank, any text will be
ignored.

*** Complete PIC programming packages starting at only $39US ***
*** Caller ID to RS-232 Interface kit with Software at $39US ***
***  VISA/MasterCard/COD Accepted      (513) 574-7523        ***
***************See our Web Page for more Details!***************

1. Filter callers based on caller-id

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a phone (wireless, preferably) that can filter callers based
on their caller-id - say I want to block everyone but my friends 'foo' and
'bar' - I key-in their phone numbers, activate the 'filtering' function
(button on the phone) - now the phone will only ring for 'foo' or 'bar',
anyone else will be blocked and the phone wont even ring.

If phones are too stupid to do that - what hardware do I need on my pc to do
the filtering?
For example, connect the line to this adapter, have some program monitor the
calls and when the calls should go through, route them to an (dumb)
extension phone.

I'm looking for something simple yet effective.
I know little to nothing about telephony hardware, little about computer
hardware (give me an interrupt and I'm fine from there) and I do know a lot
about computer software (however - I won't write a device driver just to do
that...)

Thanks,
Rli.

2. Reading ADFS floppy discs on Linux

3. Is there a such thing as a - talking caller ID voice mail

4. amiga monitors + software FS (USA)

5. Need Mail order source for MC 145447 Caller ID chip

6. Atari ST STOS Creator, Compiler, Maestro and Games Galore on ebay

7. Voice Mail & Caller ID Question

8. Job Role: VB6 Developer / Programmer ( 5 Positions), Work Location : Pittsburgh, PA, Duration: 6 Months Minimum ( Please respond at vikramjits@universal-sw.com / 603-324-4008 )

9. Need help with caller ID and voice mail!

10. Siemens Gigaset 2420 & Caller-ID and Call waiting ID from BellSouth in Atlanta

11. delete my id from mailing list

12. Mailing List Replies (Was RE: Excel Mailing List)

13. Good Caller-ID and Answering Machine Programs?