X-10 remote control UR86A

Post by Jim-S » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 04:40:17

The UR86A remote control works great with PersonalVS3, but does not
control the mouse outside of PVS3. It uses a USB receiver. Anyone else
using this remote and has figured how to use the mouse functions?
http://web2news.com/?comp.home.automation

1. Controlling non X-10 Rf from X-10.

After trying to figure out what to with my ceiling fans for a few weeks now
(they were all installed with no switches), I found an  RF remote control
unit for them.  I had read quite a few threads here about there not being a
very good X10 solution for ceiling fans.  I was pretty hopeful when I saw
that they had 16 different set bits for generating a unique RF signal.  I
thought it might be X10 compatible.  But I tried every house code with an
"All Units Off" and couldn't get it to do anything.  I looked on the web for
information on these controllers (Hampton Bay) and can't find any
information even on their frequency.

I would like to be able to control them from my X10 software and was
wondering if there was anything out there that could learn an RF signal that
I could control from my computer of from X10 controllers.

Alicia

2. 16 lined BUGGY program (need help)

3. two-way remote control for X-10

4. Toolbox Icon for a Custom Control

5. Using IR Remote to control X-10 devices

6. How to install plug-ins to Notepad?(Repost in desperation!)

7. traffic light controllers,x-10 stuff, remote control,pay phones,bugs,tv boxes,prime star ,etc.

8. easy question

9. X-10 + PComputer + GSM form remote control of my home and security system ?

10. Unix software for the X-10 remote control mouse?

11. Backlit X-10 Remote Control?

12. How many X-10 home automation unit codes can the SL-9000 remote control??

13. Need help with SL-900 remote control and X-10 infared home automation