Question About Radio Shack Home Security System

Question About Radio Shack Home Security System

Post by rostama » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I don't have the part # handy, but my new RS security
system beeps and flashes a lamp module when tripped.
I would like to add a loud siren, but I probably would
need an appliance module trigger.  What could be done
here?  I was envisioning using a night light plugged into
a lamp module with a photocell taped to it to short-circuit
that X10 sensor which would turn on an appliance module on
another channel.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ross Russell

1. Radio Shack Sensors with Honeywell Security System

I have an existing Radio Shack wireless security system(Same as x10 I
think).  I have just purchased a Honeywell PC Controlled security system and
was hoping to use my existing window/door sensors with it.  Has anyone had
any luck getting them to work with the honeywell system.

The honeywell console doesn't seem to be recognizing the sensors.  I haven't
tried any of the other parts yet - lamp devices, motion detector, etc.

Meg

2. New !Boot on a RiscPC. Which one?

3. Radio Shack X10 security system

4. Pointers for dejagnu

5. buy X10 or Radio Shack security system ?

6. ARNOLD.HIOF.NO - Upload Batch #01

7. Radio Shack X-10 "wireless security system" on sale 49-2551 $129.99

8. Cut your own CD-Rom

9. Radio Shack 49-485 Security System Keypad Emulation

10. X-10 Security system from Radio Shack

11. Radio Shack Home Alarm System, #49-485

12. Radio Shack Security Question