Thinkboxx and Cbus

Post by Bori » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:06:16

Anybody had any success in getting hold of a CBus SIM for Thinkboxx?
Please pm if you want to keep it out of the public domain.
Alternatively anybody have a Minder serial number I could use to get a
SIM with?

Thinkboxx and Cbus

Post by AJL » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 10:59:19

Hi,

You will have a real problem finding one, I did, but was lucky enough to get
one from a colleague - but he only had one I am afraid and that was over 12
months ago..  I had understood that the Smart Co. had resolved it's
differences with Gerard Industries, or at least was close to it a few months
ago.  Give Martin LeRoux a call at the Smart Company in Osborne Park,
Perth - he will be able to tell you the status.  It is quite bizarre that
Gerard Industries will not supply the SIM - given you have to buy their CBus
gear to use it with !!!!

Drew

Quote:> Anybody had any success in getting hold of a CBus SIM for Thinkboxx?
> Please pm if you want to keep it out of the public domain.
> Alternatively anybody have a Minder serial number I could use to get a
> SIM with?

Thinkboxx and Cbus

Post by AJL » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 11:01:41

By the way, my Thinkboxx - CBus system is working a treat at Home,

Drew

Quote:> Anybody had any success in getting hold of a CBus SIM for Thinkboxx?
> Please pm if you want to keep it out of the public domain.
> Alternatively anybody have a Minder serial number I could use to get a
> SIM with?

1. cBus->cBus-II worthwhile?

AGS+ currently running 8.3(3) upgrading to 9.1(6) tonight.  4M RAM

Planning upgrade soon to CSC/4, Flash Memory and 10.x.

In general, is upgrading a cBus controller to cBus-II worthwhile?

-Dave

2. acceptor member

3. AGS+ csc3 cBus I -> csc4 cBus I ?

4. OS/2 makes my CDrom

5. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

6. Newbie question

7. dynalite or Clipsal CBUS for lighting?

8. Search for a book

9. MSN V2 (UK) ands Internet Mail

10. Netmeeting ands several participants

11. Medicare Is Gone, No Ifs ,Ands Or Buts.

12. HP100lx outfit on ebay ands at 1PM PDT 10/15 (currently $102)

13. ANDs and ORs