Availability of Voice Recognition interface or system call interface for X-10

Availability of Voice Recognition interface or system call interface for X-10

Post by rmack.. » Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi.

I just purchased x-10 and am interested in writing or getting some
software that would:  Allow voice commands to execute macros or
trigger single x-10 devices.  I have some pretty good VR software that
in turn can make system calls that I define.  I guess I need an
interface to X-10 in which system calls could be translated into x-10
commands.

Where do I start in finding an interface or completely bundled
package?

Thanks for your time.

Availability of Voice Recognition interface or system call interface for X-10

Post by Jim's Evil Twi » Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:00:00

You could start with a really neat package called HomeSeer: www.keware.com.
It has built-in VR, too.

Post by Dave Houst » Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>I just purchased x-10 and am interested in writing or getting some
>software that would:  Allow voice commands to execute macros or
>trigger single x-10 devices.  I have some pretty good VR software that
>in turn can make system calls that I define.  I guess I need an
>interface to X-10 in which system calls could be translated into x-10
>commands.

What VR software are you using? What do you mean by "system calls"?

You can send commands to Commander X using the command line or DDE.
Commander X can control X-10, IR, ADIO, and more.
---
Dave Houston
http://Commander-X.com

1. Security system interfaces with my X-10 system?

Is there a way to have my security system tell which LCD panel has disarmed
the alarm, and turn on lights in that given area? - ALSO is there a way that
the CLOSEST light to that panel automatically comes on when the system is
tripped , such as I come in my front door.... and the light above the security
panel turns on so I can easily disarm the system?

2. PIX - PIX VPN

3. Need info on hard wired Security system with X-10 interface

4. New developer wanted for !Family (Genealogy)

5. Interfacing X-10 to existing Alarm system

6. Download Historic Stock Quotes

7. Real-time clock interface for Basic Stamp II X-10 System

8. CGC 2001

9. X-10 SYSTEM USING X-10 ALARM SYSTEM

10. My X-10 interface

11. x-10 Pro two way interface to db9 connector

12. X-10 power interface driver (DLL) to PC running windows