Happy Holidays

Post by Andy Olso » Tue, 26 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Happy Holidays from the folks at BuildNet
--
BuildNet http://abuildnet.com
   A Builders Network

1. Happy Holidays and a happy new year to all you flight simmers out there

I remember back in September when I was pretty nervous about this flight
sim stuff. But a lot of people helped me along the way, especially the
MS_MVP's. Now that I use the Virtual Flight School that I learned about
from www.virtualairlines.com/vanf/ (Virtual Airlines News Flash), (Plus,
I did my first landing pattern yesterday) and now that I have the
Microsoft Flight Simulator '98 Inside Moves book next to me, I have
nothing to worry about. Thanks to all that have helped me along the way
to explore this wonderful flight simulation world. Happy Holidays to you
and your families and a happy new year too.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year too and Great flying in 1998,

Rory Aronsky

2. WIll there be plans for harware acceleration for GDI+

3. Happy Holidays...

4. Aliases to DOS Commands

5. HAPPY HOLIDAYS WITH XBOX!!!!

6. Tandy 32K

7. Happy Holidays - Thank You

8. 4 wire leased modems vs. 28.8 standard

9. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

10. Safe & Happy Holidays!

11. Happy Holidays From The SimFlight Network

12. Happy Holidays

13. Happy Holidays From Your Friends at: