More Hicom 300 problems

Post by Abel du Plessi » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:10:19

Hi,

Does anyone know how to go about switching the 'message waiting' indication
on/off for an extension using CAPI? With analogue interfaces it's easy: you
simply dial a special code, followed by the extension number.
Are there some special messages I need to send on the D-channel to achieve
this?

Also, when I put a caller on hold, the caller is not getting the Hicom's MOH
signal. The local Siemens tech reckons it is because I am putting the caller
on hold on my end and not in the PBX. Any advice? I was thinking that using
the correct CAPI facility request will do the trick.

Thanks in advance.

Abel du Plessis

1. Siemens Hicom 300 / Hicom Trading 300

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
and especially the Hicom Trading 300. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Thanks,

2. missing .DLL

3. Siemens Hicom 300 E and Siemens Hicom 300 H

4. Calculating queries per second (BIND 8)

5. Tips and tricks for HICOM 300

6. programming the 850

7. Works ECT on HICOM 300?

8. defaults to Letter..?

9. Euro ISDN standard - 300 403 or 300 102

10. Havea problem with Cisco 7204 VXR - NPE-300 I/O FE and PA-4T+.

11. DMT-300 problems?

12. Combinet 300 problems