receiving call duration on all calls

Post by <.> » Mon, 24 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm able to monitor all incoming calls using capi 2.0, but I'd also
like to see all disconnected calls, to be able to log call duration
is this possible at all ?

Next question is offcourse that I would like to monitor all outgoing
calls as well (same reason)

Anybody ?

Thanks

Ron.

receiving call duration on all calls

Post by Werner Henz » Tue, 25 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

deja.com is your friend.

The requested CAPI monitoring features are not part of the CAPI
spec. Current call monitors rely on manufacturer dependent
functions.

Ciao,
Werner...
--
Werner Henze

http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~beinhart/
PGP 5.5: Homepage / eMail(Subject: send pgp key)

receiving call duration on all calls

Post by Ron Gommer » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

Thanks werner, I thought so...

Any suggestions on TELES API's, where can I find them.
Does anybody know about querying TELES-specific information/dll's ?

Ron.

>Hi,

>deja.com is your friend.

>The requested CAPI monitoring features are not part of the CAPI
>spec. Current call monitors rely on manufacturer dependent
>functions.

>Ciao,
>Werner...
>--
>Werner Henze

>http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~beinhart/
>PGP 5.5: Homepage / eMail(Subject: send pgp key)

1. Call Manager limit call duration

Hello all,

I wonder if there is a way to configure call manager to disconnect a
call after let's say 10 minutes. I have searched the entire CallManager
administrator guide, but could not find any such option. The goal is to
limit certain users/numbers to a maximum time they can call...
Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

GP

2. inst problems

3. Correlating packet loss to call completion rates and call durations

4. Cannot Connect To Network!!!

5. AT&T Digital Receives no Calls in Orlando But Can Call Out!

6. Circus maximus

7. Really nice scripting language

8. Receiving a second call during another call is running..

9. ISDN call duration

10. Call Duration

11. Average Call Duration

12. History and Experience Concerning "Long Duration" Local Calls