Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Post by Martin Halseban » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 01:43:54

Hi together,

I'm new to this topic and before i ask silly questions. Does anyone can
recommand good Weblinks or Literatur to learn the basics of CAPI and how to
integrade the dll in a Visual Basic Project.

I would really apprecciate that
Thx in advance

Martin Halseband

Post by GTERRI » Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:14:45

> Hi together,

> I'm new to this topic and before i ask silly questions. Does anyone can
> recommand good Weblinks or Literatur to learn the basics of CAPI and how to
> integrade the dll in a Visual Basic Project.

> I would really apprecciate that
> Thx in advance

> Martin Halseband

                              Hi Martin,

    If you want to learn CAPI programation, I can recommand you two websites:
www.capi.org
www.eicon.com (where you can find some courses and some code examples)

                                               Good luck,

                                               Guillaume Terrien

Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Post by Martin Halseban » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:59:07

                Hi Martin,

Quote:

>     If you want to learn CAPI programation, I can recommand you two
websites:
> www.capi.org
> www.eicon.com (where you can find some courses and some code examples)

>                                                Good luck,

>                                                Guillaume Terrien

Hi Guillaume,

thanks a lot. I knew the first one, but the secondone was new to me.
It's quite helpfull.
So thanks again... ;-)

Martin Halseband

Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Post by Klaus Bonad » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:50:34

Hi,

do you refer to http://www.eicon.com/support/training/default.htm ?

Regards,
Klaus

Quote:>                 Hi Martin,

> >     If you want to learn CAPI programation, I can recommand you two
> websites:
> > www.capi.org
> > www.eicon.com (where you can find some courses and some code examples)

> >                                                Good luck,

> >                                                Guillaume Terrien

> Hi Guillaume,

> thanks a lot. I knew the first one, but the secondone was new to me.
> It's quite helpfull.
> So thanks again... ;-)

> Martin Halseband

Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Post by Jan Wagne » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:37:50

Quote:> Hi together,

> I'm new to this topic and before i ask silly questions. Does anyone can
> recommand good Weblinks or Literatur to learn the basics of CAPI and how
> integrade the dll in a Visual Basic Project.

maybe
 http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/cthp/#dev
for some how-to reference

cheers,
 - Jan

 high voltage at http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/tesla/
 Jan OH2GHR - GSM +358-41-4682893

Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Post by Thomas Ostheg » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:19:55

Hi Martin,

I did a CAPI implementation in VB 6. If you are interested, let me know
by email.

Thomas

Thomas (at) Osthege (dot) de

| Hi together,
|
| I'm new to this topic and before i ask silly questions. Does anyone
can
| recommand good Weblinks or Literatur to learn the basics of CAPI and
how to
| integrade the dll in a Visual Basic Project.
|
| I would really apprecciate that
| Thx in advance
|
| Martin Halseband

Literature and weblinks for ISDN and CAPI Basics

Post by gt » Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:28:47

Hallo Herr Halseband,

hier der Vollst?ndigkeit halber noch noch folgende "klassische"
Literaturhinweise:

- Badach, A., Merz, K., Mller, S.: ISDN und CAPI.
Grundlagen der Programmierung
von ISDN-Anwendungen auf dem PC,
VDE-VERLAG, Berlin, Offenbach, 1994
ISBN 3-8007-1974-6

- Matthias H. Nolden: ISDN und CTI. Basis fr clevere Kommunikation
AWI-Verlag, Mnchen, 1997,
ISBN 3-930494-06-3

- Badach, A.: Datenkommunikation mit ISDN
PC/LAN/Host-Systemintegration,
im Verbund mit X.25, LANs und ATM
International Thomson Publ., Bonn [u.a.], 1997
ISBN 3-8266-4013-5

sowie das relativ dnne Werk  (64 Seiten)
- Enrico Grosty: ISDN- Programmierung fr die CAPI- Schnittstelle. Mit
Programmierhilfe auf Diskette. (Lernmaterialien)
ISBN: 392454445X

Als Link mit kostenlosen Tools und Entwicklungshilfe w?re noch
empfehlenswert:
http://www.shamrock.de/tools.htm

Gru?
G.-U. Tolkiehn
CAPI Association

Quote:> Hi together,

> I'm new to this topic and before i ask silly questions. Does anyone can
> recommand good Weblinks or Literatur to learn the basics of CAPI and how
> integrade the dll in a Visual Basic Project.

> I would really apprecciate that
> Thx in advance

> Martin Halseband

1. Literature for programming CAPI

Hi,
is there anyone how can suggest me a book or papers for programming in CAPI?
I'm searching a little bit more information for programming than the
specification of the CAPI. For examples, what protocols do the CAPI
implement and what have I to do if I want to use a special implementation.
Thanks for your help,

Patrick

2. Pac*Bell: Speed Call 8 to Die

3. Need some basic help with CAPI and my ISDN TA

4. win32k.sys Version 5.0.2195.2874 (from SP2) Is Faulty

5. Companys pulling a fast one with ISDN marketing literature?

6. trouble with boldmath and \mu

7. New Weblink of Interest

8. JOB in (DC, VA, MD, NC) C++/OOA/INTERNET/RDBMS/NextStep

9. CAPI / Visual Basic

10. WIN98SE/ITK IX1 (oder data fire basic) CAPI-Problem

11. CAPI Basics

12. TAPI, CAPI and Visual Basic

13. Visual Basic + CAPI