Zyxel Omni TA 128 and High speed serial card at ebay.

1. Zyxel omni.net and omni TA 128

Hello,

Can someone tell me what are the differences between this two models?
Zyxel omni.net and omni TA 128

And as they external adapters, the computer can be off to use the
analog ports? Can i answer an analog phone call? Or a analog modem on
other computer? Does they steal too much CPU power?

Do you think this is a good ISDN adapter?
How about Diamond NetCommander (internal one)?

Help, can't decide

Sorry for this newbie questions, but a i'm a ISDN newbie ;)

Many Thanks

SA

2. uuslave to Mac ???

3. Fax-Capi for Zyxel Omni TA 128

4. Can I insert another A/V codec into NetMeeting?

5. Zyxel Omni TA 128 and ETSI 300 102

6. single density ram vs double density

7. Zyxel Omni TA 128 too slow

8. A quick NULLFILL question

9. Zyxel omni TA 128

10. ZyXel Omni TA 128 Dual DTE Operation

11. ZyXel Omni TA 128 dual DTE problem

12. FS: Zyxel Omni TA 128