Simple C example

Post by Kees van der Oor » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 03:55:23

Hi,

I am looking for a simple CAPI C example that eg just logs the activity on
the ISDN bus (I have MSVC6). Any idea were to get this ?

I tried the ISDNrec.c found on the DDJ site, but it fails in the first call
to CAPI_GET_MESSAGE. Perhaps the header information in the capi2032.h file
is out of date ?
The CAPI monitor from Stefan Schmitz works fine on the other hand, so the
library and hardware are not the problem.

With regards,

Kees

Simple C example

Post by Holger Gotha » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:01:28

Hi,

try the CAPI-ADK from AVM ftp://ftp.avm.de/develper/
bye, Holger.

1. Example VLAN Config for simple VLAN Setup??

I'd like to set up my catalyst 1924 switch so that each of the ports
can get the Internet feed via port 24 and not able to access the other
ports on the switch.

So I want to enable a VLAN between ports
1, 24
2, 24
3, 24

I can not seem to get port 24 to be in multiple VLANs. How do I get
this to work??  Thanks!

Scott<-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Anyone have THIS happen???

3. Simple example.

4. Video memory upgrade?

5. Examples for Any Examples of Solstice Site/SunNet/Domain Manager C/C++ code ?

6. Ada Mutation Test Tools

7. Simple Simple question (killing me)

8. Giving IPsec rule doesn't start the tunnel.

9. Simple Question for a Simple Answer

10. Simple question from the simple minded.

11. Simple Question ?Simple Answer

12. Simple DSL Question (with Simple Answer?)

13. simple config not so simple