3com impact & cuseeme video

Post by Les Ditte » Wed, 08 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I am using the impact on a power mac with Cu-Seeme video conference software.
Firmware version 2.0d.

The thing works for a while ( 5 min ) , then the connections transfer rate goes
to zero and things start timing out.
Since cu-seeme uses UDP type packets , I suspect that 3com has not got these
to work yet and have a flow control problem. They won't answer my e-mail to
this subject either. To me this seems to confirms the problem. I would like
to know if it is a known bug or not. Thats all.

Cu-seeme works fine on a direct ethernet to T1 connection with the same
software.

Anyone else tried CU-Seeme with the Impact ?

Les Dittert , RFX Inc. Hollywood CA.

http://lesmac.rfx.com

"WWW homepages : bumper stickers of the 90's ..."

1. CuSeeMe and 3COM IMPACT!

I have a problem with CuSeeme and my 3COM IMPACT. This is real strange. I was
using Cuseeme with a QuickCam and when ever my transmission speed goes up my TA
resets. The "D" channel like goes on and then is re-Inits the line again. This
only happens at 128K and MLPPP. Anyone have experience with this! If I don't
send it's fine!

--
Darrin "ISDN" Rodriguez

Darcom's Weird World Wide Web Page
http://www.interport.net/~darcom/index.html (HIGH BANDWIDTH)
http://www.interport.net/~darcom/text.html (LOW BANDWIDTH)
BEEPER CLINIC
718-652-4700(WORK)

2. Network between Win 2000 and XP

3. 3com Impact Impact IQ & Call Waiting

4. Games conflict with sound card.

5. 3Com Impact vs IQ Impact?

6. Component Supplier - Delaware USA

7. 2511 & 3COM Impact

8. Anyone own a Artec Flatbed scanner?

9. changing comports (from 5 & 6) for a 3com impact iq?

10. Voice Only ISDN on DMS-100 & 3com Impact IQ?

11. Slow response, time out problem w/3com Impact IQ & Win98 - help, please

12. FS: 3Com Impact IQ w/Hayes ESP & Linux drivers

13. FS: Cisco 762 & 3Com Impact IQ