Hayes USB ISDN TA and Toshiba

Post by Kev » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:24:28

Hi

I am trying to intall a Hayes external USB ISDN TA (model
08-15710-A)on a Toshiba Satellite M10.  After installation of drivers
the PC blue screens.  The message gives no indication of whats wrong.

I have tried the TA on three other Toshibas (different models) and
they all do the same.  Two of these have Win 2000 on them rather than
XP.  It makes no difference if the laptop is USB 1.1 or 2

The TA installs OK on a HP laptop (XP) and a Viglen PC (W2K).

I have tried the drivers off the CD (v3.09a) and also newer ones
downloaded from Hayes web site

Is there a problem with this TA and Toshiba laptops?  If so does
anybody know how you resolve it or give me some ideas as to what might
be causing the problem

Thanks

Kev

1. Hayes Accura ISDN TA & Demon (ISP) ISDN Dialup

I'm having major problems trying to connect over ISDN to my ISP (Demon).
The connection is made fine, but within about 6 to 8 seconds I receive a
message indicating that the server at the other end has dropped the PPP
connection. I have tried both Hayes and Demon for answer - both were about
as useful as tits on a fish.

I'm using NT4 (Server) and using RAS. The Accura is installed as
recommended (i.e. a modem), I am using the Configuration Manager option.

Regards

Martin Edwards

2. begining dump of physical memory

3. can I connect a hayes TA to a Digiboard TA?

4. Which is better, Acad or a pencil?

5. New USB ISDN TA : isdnVigor128

6. is j bernier on the PPT?

7. 3com ISDN Pro TA USB with Win98?

8. 8.12.1 & HP-UX 11.11

9. Micronet 128K ISDN USB TA, can't install on Win98.

10. 3Com OCLM vs 3Com USR ISDN Pro Ta-U USB

11. BT Speedway ISDN TA - USB Connection

12. 3com/US Robotics USB ISDN TA in Windows 2000