Wanted: State by state tariff info

Post by A. Charles Gros » Fri, 09 Apr 1993 08:29:11

Hi.. I'm looking for basic rate ISDN tariffs for all 50 states (or at
least states that have filed tariffs)..  does anyone know if/where such
information exists?

Thanks..
Adam

Wanted: State by state tariff info

Post by Bob Larribea » Fri, 09 Apr 1993 23:41:08

Quote:>Hi.. I'm looking for basic rate ISDN tariffs for all 50 states (or at
>least states that have filed tariffs)..  does anyone know if/where such
>information exists?

>Thanks..
>Adam

I tried to respond privately to this, but I could not find your address
in this message.

Information Gatekeepers has published a book of tariffs.  Call Paul
Polisuk at (617)738-8088.

Contact me privately.  I have some other information for you that is
not appropriate to post.

        Bob Larribeau
        San Francisco

Post by Bob Blacksh » Sat, 10 Apr 1993 05:03:40

Quote:>Hi.. I'm looking for basic rate ISDN tariffs for all 50 states (or at
>least states that have filed tariffs)..  does anyone know if/where such
>information exists?

It's my understanding that the NIUF is working on this. There should
be some discussion at their June meeting - probably in Gaithersburg, MD.
Write or phone:

        NIU Forum Secretariat
        NIST, Building 223, Room B364
        Gaithersburg, MD 20899
        (301) 975-2937

Quote:>Thanks..
>Adam

Bob.

1. EQM Sum, RBS Pattern, Highest Rx State, Highest TX State with AT&V1

What does EQM Sum, RBS Pattern mean and what are the optimum values?  Also,
how does Highest Rx State and Highest TX State differ from the values that
are listed above in BPS?  What does the flex fail mean ?

The modem is a zoom 2949

Thanks for any info

at&v1
TERMINATION REASON.......... LOCAL REQUEST
LAST TX rate................ 26400 BPS
HIGHEST TX rate............. 26400 BPS
LAST RX rate................ 31200 BPS
HIGHEST RX rate............. 36000 BPS
PROTOCOL.................... LAPM
COMPRESSION................. V42Bis
Line QUALITY................ 058
Rx LEVEL.................... 017
Highest Rx State............ 85
Highest TX State............ 87
EQM Sum..................... 0030
RBS Pattern................. 08
Rate Drop................... FF
Digital Pad................. 6dB
Local Rtrn Count............ 01
Remote Rtrn Count........... 00
Flex fail 9481814342C3

2. Crap game: Slap the Spice Girls

3. USR Courier Modem Solid State Relay Info Requested

4. Oric-1 Keyboard not working.

5. Info on 2 line solid state phone switch

6. BUG ON Snap-in for MMC

7. Info on Interconnection and State Regulation

8. Original apple II keyswitches

9. Solid State Systems SR224 info needed....

10. Solid State Systems SR224 Info Needed

11. WA state, length info

12. Zone info, database 'state'

13. Information Wanted: Competitors For Intra-state Leased Lines?