EXAMPLE SOURCE

Post by E. Loma » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello all,

I'm looking for some example code on how to use the CAPI 2.0 interface under
Windows95/98/NT.
I use VisualC++ for my code, so it would be nice if the example project
would be in VisualC++ too. But any other small project, written in C will
do...

Regards,

Erik Loman
Ingenieursbureau B-ware b.v.

1. unix PPP example source

Hi, everyone

Is there Unix PPP example source for virtual driver ?

I mean PPP example code not dependent on a serial device.
I need to test PPP with a IPC routine (for example message)
instead of serial device.
I wrote a PPP routine but I could not test it.
So, I need a PPP example code examined and assured,
to test my PPP routine.

I hope your help.
Thanks in advance.

Kim

2. How to revert back to Basic Disk from Dynamic Disk?

3. Looking for CAPI example sources

4. System Optimization Info. Page (PC Hardware Performance Resources)

5. Example in C,C++ source code for ISDN

6. WIN 3.1 & HP 860C - Problem

7. are there real good sources for example ntp setups??

8. Help, please...

9. Examples for Any Examples of Solstice Site/SunNet/Domain Manager C/C++ code ?

10. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

11. On 10.2 (7) Clear Source (when source-bridge not configured) resets box.

12. URL Sources for Telecom (Great sources)

13. PPP concepts and source (was: Re: PPP source)