ISDN Router

Post by Daniel T » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:08:39

I plan to have isdn router installed but how about the dial up setting
? Is it setup in the router itself or do i have to setup dial up
profile in the internet connection in windows nt (like normal)?
Thanks.

Regards,
Daniel

ISDN Router

Post by lesl » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:14:20

: I plan to have isdn router installed but how about the dial up setting
: ? Is it setup in the router itself or do i have to setup dial up
: profile in the internet connection in windows nt (like normal)?
: Thanks.
:
The router should do the dialing.

The computers are normally connected to the router via ethernet.

--Jerry Leslie   (my opinions are strictly my own)

1. Help connecting ISDN router to 22524 CISCO router

I have at my home a NEtgear ISDN Lan Modem. I just installed in my office a
CISCO 2524 router with ISDN (BR0) and TI/Ft1 (S1) modules. The CISCO router
has been configur to acces the internet through the FT1 module connected to
a frame relay.

Is there a way that I may access my office LAN by dial in from my home ISDN
lan modem to directly to the
Office BRI interface?  I know that I may acess though the internet, but I
want a more reliable direct access and save the cost from opening a second
intenet access account to my ISP for the access from my home.

Thakss.

JOse

2. UMC mystery modem, please help connect to ISP

3. cisco isdn router 26xx series problem with routing to another cisco router

4. Solaris + Cyrus SASL

5. ISDN router 2nd router on LAN

6. ORA-6221 Error, Please help me.

7. Using a Radio Shake DWP

8. Bit surfer + router = ISDN router?

9. XDSL Routers comparable to ISDN Routers

10. Help: 2511(S0)-ISDN TA <-> ISDN Router

11. Can I use a Cisco 766 ISDN router as an ISDN modem ?

12. isdn router & isdn 'bridge' -> any =difference= ?