Information needed BADLY please help.

Post by Paul B. Thompso » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello I was told by a freind that maybe you guys can help me with my
problem.  Well here it is I live in tillamook oregon (503 Area Code) Sprint
for a local phone company.  Now here's were ISDN comes in I've called the
sprint offices asking if they offer isdn in my area, a few say yes and offer
to sell it to me others say no it's not avaliable in the area yet.. I spent
three days getting info on isdn modem.. isp etc and this *at the sprint
offices is really pissing me off, so I am wondering if anyone can help me
find a definitive answer is the service avaliable in this area or not...  I
also tried emailing sprint but I get email back saying that the email
address is invalid.. please help me I really need the ISDN badly..

Paul B. Thompson

1. Need HELP badly. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
      I'm having some trouble with winrpi. Whenever I run netscape with
winrpi enabled, my system craches or sometimes it simply jumps back into
dos with a white colored patch at the upper right hand corner of the
screen. My init string is at&c1&d2&k3+h3s95=1 and my modem model is
Smart One 14,400bps Class 1 fax modem. Please help!!!!!!!!! Please
mail me. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Tzun-Wei Lee

2. protocol question

3. !!Please Help---FAQ or General Information---Please Help!!

4. misbehaving

5. Please help me. I need information on Modems !

6. Test Email - Disregard

7. PPP has become unstable

8. NEED HELP WITH NETWARE INFORMATION PLEASE

9. HELP!! Please I need information on ISDN!

10. Please help Need information

11. Information needed (please help me)