T1 alarms persistant timer

Post by Nacmi » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:20:06

    Hi,

    We experience with certain switches some sort of bursts of alarms, frame
errors from the switch side that clear almost imediatly. I am using a
persistant timer of just 300 ms I am wondering if I need a lot longer
persistant timer before disconnecting the callers when an alarm is present.

    Would anyone know what would be a good value from experience?.

    Thanks,

    Nacmir

1. MAT Alarm Monitoring timer variable

Anyone have experience writing the Mat Alarm Monitoring scripts?
I can't get the a timer variable to increment, it always stays as zero.
I was trying to program the script to generate an alarm if it counts a
certain number of errors in one day.

Thanks
Ben.

--
Posted from mail2.rdc2.bc.home.com [24.2.10.85]

2. Any trouble using Matrox Millenium??

3. Question about HDLC and T1 retransmit timer?

4. vo2Ado adErrNoCurrentRecord bBrowser

5. puzzled by the flush timers and holddown timers.

6. Connecting 5 scsi disks on sparc10?

7. Carrier transitions and remote alarm on T1

8. Strange POP delay through Linksys router - ideas?

9. What is a blue alarm on a T1?

10. Blue Alarm on Fractional T1

11. Carrier transitions and remote alarm on T1

12. T1 alarm event?