ISDN over ATM?

Post by Ross Vandegrif » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:50:25

Hey everyone,

        Is there a way I can use capacity on an ATM T1 to host a BRI?
If so, can that BRI generally stay a part of an existing Centrex system?
There's a possibility of my company moving our frac T1 to an ATM circuit
and if we could host our BRIs on the ATM link, it would be a major
advantage.

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.

1. voice-overs

I'm a voice actor looking for voice-overs, cartoon work, etc.   I'm new and
trying to get as much experience as possible so drop me a line at

http://www.geocities.com/alansmith_ca - if you have any voice work that
needs to be done.  (I'm located in Toronto, if you were wondering)

Even if you don't have a job for me, come and check out my page.  Request a
voice if you don't see your favourite there.  :)

-Alan Smith, Voice For Hire

2. Drivers for 3Com HomeConnect LAN

3. Book Review: "ISDN and Broadband ISDN with Frame Relay and ATM"

4. Windows Installer - Can't install - another version exists

5. ATM-E1 4E1-IMA and AIM-ATM-4E1

6. installation woes

7. Differences between ATM STM-1 and ATM OC-3

8. FS: PowerMac 7500 with tons of Extras

9. Difference in setting up ATM 0 or ATM 0.1

10. ATM Cisco config to ATM redback

11. ATM service with Fr/ATM connections with Verizon with a Pacific Bell DS3 circuit

12. Few questions about ATM connections and ATM Traffic-Shapping

13. Can i use ATM IMA without ATM switch ?