incomming call with JCAP

Post by rem » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:55:53

hi all

i try to JCAPI to answer an incomming phonecall and extract the DTMF
signals sent.
but im having troubles setting up the communication properly.
im answering the CONNECT_IND message with a CONNECT_RESP (setting B
protocols to 1/1/0).
Here is my first problem: im not sure if i correctly set the B
protocols trough JCAPI !
i have the feeling (my computer crashes with a bluescreen, i dont have
detailed error messages) i receive a CONNECT_B3_IND eventhough i did
not replied to the CONNECT_ACTIVE_IND.

 could anyone share some source code that shows how to create a B3
connection with JCAPI ??  whis would be extremely helpful for me since
im not to much into CAPI and spent already hours trying to find the
bug

thanks a lot for your help and hints.

pascal

incomming call with JCAP

Post by P. Euteneue » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 04:55:27

Hi,
you don't write which ISDN controller you use. If you use an AVM controller,
try the debug.dll. This gives you a detailed log of incomming and outgoing
CAPI messages. Whit this debug.dll you'll get verry fast a solution.

Patrick

Quote:> hi all

> i try to JCAPI to answer an incomming phonecall and extract the DTMF
> signals sent.
> but im having troubles setting up the communication properly.
> im answering the CONNECT_IND message with a CONNECT_RESP (setting B
> protocols to 1/1/0).
> Here is my first problem: im not sure if i correctly set the B
> protocols trough JCAPI !
> i have the feeling (my computer crashes with a bluescreen, i dont have
> detailed error messages) i receive a CONNECT_B3_IND eventhough i did
> not replied to the CONNECT_ACTIVE_IND.

>  could anyone share some source code that shows how to create a B3
> connection with JCAPI ??  whis would be extremely helpful for me since
> im not to much into CAPI and spent already hours trying to find the
> bug

> thanks a lot for your help and hints.

> pascal

incomming call with JCAP

Post by Hans-Jürgen Ortman » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:22:27

Quote:> Hi,
> you don't write which ISDN controller you use. If you use an AVM
controller,
> try the debug.dll. This gives you a detailed log of incomming and outgoing
> CAPI messages. Whit this debug.dll you'll get verry fast a solution.

> Patrick

Patrick,
these DLLs work with every CAPI compliant controller - just give it a try ;)

Hans-Juergen

1. Connect incomming call to right dialer

Hello,

We have 30 dialers configured in our Cisco 3600 router. We work with
dialer-pools. In each dialer there is a statement "dialer caller 12345" so
that when 12345 calls it connects to the right dialer. Now we have create
one dialer with no "dialer caller" defined. The idea is that when no dialer
has  the right dialer caller configured it connects to th dialer with no
dialer caller. We have 4 mobile users and they call from different locations
(Hotels).

The problem is that we get the message is "Incoming call rejected,
unbindable" How can I solve this problem.

Freddy

Here my normal dialer:
interface Dialer11
 description xxxxx
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 no ip redirects
 no ip proxy-arp
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer pool 2
 dialer remote-name location
 dialer idle-timeout 60
 dialer enable-timeout 2
 dialer string 123456 class dial1
 dialer caller 123456
 dialer-group 1
 no cdp enable
 ppp callback accept
 ppp authentication chap pap callin
 ppp pap sent-username

2. Backup: fast restore

3. 760 & incomming calls

4. PowerMacs: The Last Word!

5. blocking incomming calls

6. New Version of Client Access

7. Router will not accept incomming calls.

8. Print reports in color

9. Looking for an snmp module to detect incomming phone calls

10. How to get incomming call while using the modem ?

11. other thn s10=1 what can i do to get incomming calls?