B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Tomal » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:22:27

Hello
My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis DSS2.
where do foundling materials thereon subject?
Can anybody help me ?
I greet
Tom

B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Jochen Klei » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:52:08

At www.itu.org have a look for Q.2931 and related (Q.2961, Q.2130,
Q.2110,...)  docs (a limited number of doc downloads is free)

Jochen Klein
www.servonic.com

Quote:> Hello
> My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
> I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis
DSS2.
> where do foundling materials thereon subject?
> Can anybody help me ?
> I greet
> Tom

B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Jochen Klei » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:54:52

From CAPI point of view have a look at AK1-157 "Broadband Extension for ATM
(B-ISDN) " (www.capi.org)

Jochen Klein
www.servonic.com

Quote:> Hello
> My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
> I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis
DSS2.
> where do foundling materials thereon subject?
> Can anybody help me ?
> I greet
> Tom

B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Tomal » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:15:57

I thank ITU-T it is very good.
Good recommendation DSS2 this Q. 2931.
Unfortunately http://www.capi.org/pages/workitems.php AK1-157 demands user
and password :(.
Can you send me this document?

I thank
Tom

> From CAPI point of view have a look at AK1-157 "Broadband Extension for
ATM
> (B-ISDN) " (www.capi.org)

> Jochen Klein
> www.servonic.com

> > Hello
> > My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
> > I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis
> DSS2.
> > where do foundling materials thereon subject?
> > Can anybody help me ?
> > I greet
> > Tom

B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Jochen Klei » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:41:13

Tomala,

Quote:> I thank ITU-T it is very good.
> Good recommendation DSS2 this Q. 2931.
> Unfortunately http://www.capi.org/pages/workitems.php AK1-157 demands user
> and password :(.
> Can you send me this document?

Unfortunatelly No!
The current working items are only available for CAPI members (wether full
member or observer). I suggest you apply for CAPI membership.  B-ISDN/ATM is
a very special issue within all the CAPI staf, so if youre working in this
field (B-ISDN and CAPI)  IMO CAPI membership would be very usefull.
You could try to contact CAPI secretary and ask for that document, might be
you can find a reason why specialy *you* shoudl get it without being a
member. ;-)

Regards,
Jochen Klein
www.servonic.com

> I thank
> Tom

> > From CAPI point of view have a look at AK1-157 "Broadband Extension for
> ATM
> > (B-ISDN) " (www.capi.org)

> > Jochen Klein
> > www.servonic.com

> > > Hello
> > > My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
> > > I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis
> > DSS2.
> > > where do foundling materials thereon subject?
> > > Can anybody help me ?
> > > I greet
> > > Tom

B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Tomal » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:01:28

Which protocols of the B-ISDN are communication protocols??
Thanks a lot
for any help
Tom

> Tomala,

> > I thank ITU-T it is very good.
> > Good recommendation DSS2 this Q. 2931.
> > Unfortunately http://www.capi.org/pages/workitems.php AK1-157 demands
user
> > and password :(.
> > Can you send me this document?
> Unfortunatelly No!
> The current working items are only available for CAPI members (wether full
> member or observer). I suggest you apply for CAPI membership.  B-ISDN/ATM
is
> a very special issue within all the CAPI staf, so if youre working in this
> field (B-ISDN and CAPI)  IMO CAPI membership would be very usefull.
> You could try to contact CAPI secretary and ask for that document, might
be
> you can find a reason why specialy *you* shoudl get it without being a
> member. ;-)

> Regards,
> Jochen Klein
> www.servonic.com

> > I thank
> > Tom

> > > From CAPI point of view have a look at AK1-157 "Broadband Extension
for
> > ATM
> > > (B-ISDN) " (www.capi.org)

> > > Jochen Klein
> > > www.servonic.com

> > > DSS2.

1. B-ISDN and DSS2

Hello
My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis DSS2.
where do foundling materials thereon subject?
Can anybody help me ?
I greet
Tom

2. sources wanted

3. ISDN / B-ISDn UNI and NNI Specs

4. UltiMail mail run

5. SONET & B-ISDN (also Ultrix syslogd & customer support)

6. Minstrel FAQ Wishlist

7. Caller ID blocking (*67) on B-ISDN ??

8. New Amiga Store!

9. Public B-ISDN Services in Europe (Wh

10. Help Needed With B-ISDN

11. TS reference point in B-ISDN

12. The SS7 Signalling at the NNI in the B-ISDN

13. ATM without B-ISDN?