Need NJ ISDN ISP w/static IPs

Post by Laurie Krame » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I'm moving from Maryland where I have a cable modem to
Somerset County in New Jersey (area code 732) where I
won't even have cable tv.  I telecommute to a company
in California which is behind a firewall, and will need
a couple of static IP addresses from an ISP who provides
ISDN service.

So far my web searching has turned up www.i-2000.com.  I
would appreciate hearing about any others.

Thanks,
Laurie Kramer

(Remove "nospam." from my email address to reply)

1. anyone know of an ISP in NYMetro with static IPs for ISDN?

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong NG, but it sounds right... ;-)

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an ISP in the NYMetro area that gives
static IPs for ISDN accounts?

We signed up with Earthlink a month ago, but discovered they don't offer
static IPs, which we need, to setup our little VPNs back to HQ...

TIA for any info, or even a good place to search - thelist.com doesn't allow
search on features.
Thom

2. Closing Notes session

3. Need ISDN ISP in NJ

4. >64 MB of RAM in Warp ? (96MB)

5. Need a NJ ISDN ISP (parsippany area)

6. VAX 4000/200 s/h value?

7. Static IPs and dynamic IPs w/AS5200

8. Help configuring multiple static IPs with multiple internal IPs

9. Does my ISDN router need the ISP assigned static IP?

10. Looking for 201/908 NJ ISP to host dedicated ISDN line.

11. ISDN ISP in NJ

12. NJ ISDN ISP????