2 internal S0-Adapters in one PC

Post by Christoph Webe » Fri, 01 May 1998 04:00:00

Does someone know an internal ISDN adapter, where it is possible to install
two cards in one PC and use CAPI 2.0 with WIN-NT to access both cards. The
adapter should be located in the lower price region too.

I know that Teles S0-Adapters support multiple cards within one PC, but
only with CAPI 1.1 support when using WIN-NT.

AVM offers cards supporting CAPI 2.0 too, but the costs are more than DM
1.000,- for one adapter.

It would also be helpful if there exists an internal adapter which can be
used by the NT-RAS-System without installing a CAPI-Driver. So I possibly
could use this adapter for remote dial in and a different one to be used by
my CAPI 2.0 application. (I need at least 2 B-Channels for my CAPI 2.0
application and another channel for remote dial in).

Thanks, Christoph
--
Christoph Weber, Kautendorf, Austria

2 internal S0-Adapters in one PC

Post by Edmund Davi » Fri, 01 May 1998 04:00:00

The Eicon cards do not need CAPI to run RAS.

Edmund

>Does someone know an internal ISDN adapter, where it is possible
to install
>two cards in one PC and use CAPI 2.0 with WIN-NT to access both
cards. The
>adapter should be located in the lower price region too.

>I know that Teles S0-Adapters support multiple cards within one
PC, but
>only with CAPI 1.1 support when using WIN-NT.

>AVM offers cards supporting CAPI 2.0 too, but the costs are more
than DM
>1.000,- for one adapter.

>It would also be helpful if there exists an internal adapter
which can be
>used by the NT-RAS-System without installing a CAPI-Driver. So I
possibly
>could use this adapter for remote dial in and a different one to
be used by
>my CAPI 2.0 application. (I need at least 2 B-Channels for my
CAPI 2.0
>application and another channel for remote dial in).

>Thanks, Christoph
>--
>Christoph Weber, Kautendorf, Austria

1. Internal ISDN adapter ? Which one?

Hi,
       I need to buy an internal ISDN adapter for DOV use, but I have
no idea which one. I was looking for recommendations.
       The Cardinal 100i is cheap, but does not have a POTS jack and
I'm not sure it can do DOV. I also would like to be able to dial into
my computer from another modem. What should I buy that can do all
this?

                                     Thanks!
                                                    Jim

2. MPEG audio plug-in

3. Need Information on Desktop PC based internal ISDN terminal adapter

4. FPGAs (MMC????) Hmmm. now this is interesting, VERY!

5. INS Type SNA/SDLC Loop Adapter Information Needed

6. US West Megacentral configs

7. More PC-MCIA adapter questions...Need one with an AUI connector.

8. AD

9. Two PC's With Internal Modems Hooked to One Phone Line

10. Can I install 4 internal modems to Com1-4 in one PC?

11. IBM ISDN-S0 Active 2000 Adapters?

12. Chipset teles S0 -ISDN adapter

13. S0 Power Adaptor