ISDN-DCP Using a router from linux

Post by Fabio Sardon » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:54:49

Hello there,
after lurking a while and searching group.google.com and coming out dry I will
ask the group about the subject.

I am trying to develop a Linux utility to handle some calls using a Cisco
803-CAPI router. the 803 uses the DCP protocol to talk to the host over the Local
Net and I could not find any specifications for the protocol nor any DCP-CAPI
driver.

The latter is not entirely true since here http://www.bintec.de/ftp/libcapi
the DCP/CAPI drivers for the bintec TA/Routers can be found.

Does anybody have any useful information about this Device Control Protocol or
has any driver? I will give a shot in compiling and testing the bintec sources
to verify functionment with the Cisco, but if anybody has and can share a clue
it would be very much apreciated.

TIA
--
   __|__  Fabio Sardone|