Line Interconnect and early B3

Post by Sam Van Bel » Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:40:21

Hi ng,

The 4th edition of the capi specs says on page 101 : "General
interconnect-behaviour may also change depending on the value of bit 9
of the parameter Info Mask in the LISTEN_REQ (early B3)."

Is someone able to explain this a little more? In which case should I
use this combination?

Best regards,
Sam

1. Line interconnect + Early B3

Hello,

I'm trying to perform a line interconnect (FAC_REQ(5)) in combination
with Early B3. I wanted to do the FACILITY_REQ as soon as possible, so
I wait for an INFO_IND (channel identification/18). This should be
enough BUT my FACILITY_CONF returns with error 0x2001 [Message not
supported in current state].

One of my ideas is that it is due to the incoming DATA_B3_IND at that
time. I don't really know how I can switch them off (I can't close the
B3-connection (DISCONNECT_B3_REQ) because the Line interconnect won't
work aymore).

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Yves

2. Where to get benchmarks

3. Early B3 media disconnect cause

4. Four Track Recorder

5. Early B3 Connect problem

6. Anon Ftp for OS/2 for Win Service Pack

7. Early B3 connect

8. PLANTRONICS Phonebeam

9. Suppressing Early B3

10. Early B3

11. What is early b3 connect

12. Interconnecting T1 lines

13. How to Interconnect Two Phone Lines?