Resetting Webramp Entre ISDN to default?

Resetting Webramp Entre ISDN to default?

Post by non » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 00:30:54

Have a Webramp ISDN router that I want to reset to defaults but the
password is unknown.

How can it be reset without the password?

Since Ramp Networks was killed off by Nokia no info on this seems to be
available.

Post by Loren Amelan » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 04:06:58

> Have a Webramp ISDN router that I want to reset to defaults but the
> password is unknown.

> How can it be reset without the password?

According to the manual, just choose "Factory Defaults" under Configure in
the "WebRampWiz" menu. I've never tried it...  I've never had to enter a
password to get the WebRampWiz app to connect, but then I've never changed
the password away from the default, either. There doesn't seem to be any
way to set the password the wiz app will use, nor does it keep any local
file or registry entry that could store a password. Looks like the admin
password only affects telnet access.

Loren

Post by non » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:54:12

>> Have a Webramp ISDN router that I want to reset to defaults but the
>> password is unknown.

>> How can it be reset without the password?

> According to the manual, just choose "Factory Defaults" under Configure
> in the "WebRampWiz" menu. I've never tried it...  I've never had to
> enter a password to get the WebRampWiz app to connect, but then I've
> never changed the password away from the default, either. There doesn't
> seem to be any way to set the password the wiz app will use, nor does it
> keep any local file or registry entry that could store a password. Looks
> like the admin password only affects telnet access.

> Loren

OK, so then I have to go out and get windoze?

I do not think so.

1. FS: WebRamp Entre (Combined ISDN IP Router & 4-port ethernet hub.)

WebRamp Entr=E9 (Combined ISDN IP Router & 4-port ethernet hub.)

                            4 LAN ports
                            (expandable) =

                            Use standard phone
                            or fax lines over
                            ISDN line - no need
                            for extra phone lines

                            Support for EasyIP

                            Designed for home or
                            small offices

                            253 maximum users

http://www.trancell.com/products/entre/index.html

Current catalog price $669

This is a U-bus interface (directly connects to ISDN BRI phone line) and
would not connect through my ISDN phone system's S-bus port. Used it for
a week as an ethernet hub and discarded the original box.

Yours for only $525 (delivered to your door via FedEx, COD)

Includes all original:
manuals
software (PC & MAC)
cables
Power supply wall wart
EasyIP manual & software

Kevin Murray

2. GPO's in XP - maybe this helps!

3. FS: WebRamp Entre - ISDN router & 4-port ethernet hub in one unit.

4. Atari 5200 game system

5. FS: WebRamp Entre ISDN router w/POTS, hub -- $350 OBO

6. Network News Reader

7. FS: WebRamp Entre ISDN router w/POTS, hub

8. Poked a hole in my OS w/ a mitsumi.

9. Any experience (good/bad) with Webramp Entre ISDN router?

10. WebRamp Entre (and other ISDN products)

11. FS: WebRamp Entre - ISDN router & 4-port ethernet hub in one unit.