AT&T ISDN 2B1Q IMTS, need information , or manual.

AT&T ISDN 2B1Q IMTS, need information , or manual.

Post by lionfo » Wed, 28 May 2003 23:59:29

Hello I have acquired a working (or suppose to) AT&T Integrated
Services Digital Network 2B1Q Installation and Maintenance Test Set,
it includes a AT-T ISDN 7506 unit (phone) and ITE-6674 tester, I have
been trying to find information on this unit so I can use it in my
home lab or at least see if it works for what I need.

Any help would be great.....

Thanks, LFX>

1. Info Needed on ISDN 2B1Q Countries

I am gathering info on the use of the 2B1Q code:

   - What countries have decided to follow the ANSI-T1.601-1988
     specification for the U-reference point ?

   - What countries are leaning towards it ?

   - The question more generally can be put, "What countries
     have adopted or are adopting the '2B1Q line code' ?"

I am interested in the information from all countries: North & South
America, Europe (Eastern Europe incl.), Far East, Middle East,
Australia, N. Zealand, Africa ...

Please mail me your information, and I will summarize it to the network
or individuals, if there is an interest.

All input will be very gratefully received. Thank you very much everybody.

Czeslaw Piasta

2. Qwest ISP

3. Information About 4B3T (and 2B1Q)

4. CLIPS and PROLOG for the Macintosh

5. Requesting information on 2B1Q Encoding

6. lexmark optra s1250

7. Confusion in Terms: It Was MTS/IMTS, Not AMPS

8. SX-32 (CD32 interface)

9. *DSL, ISDN, 2B1Q etc

10. ISDN 2B1Q U interface paradoxe!!!

11. *DSL, ISDN, 2B1Q etc