CHEAP ISDN Adaptors $99.99 Screaming 128K (upto 512K)

CHEAP ISDN Adaptors $99.99 Screaming 128K (upto 512K)

Post by NetNut » Wed, 06 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Looking for a fast internet connection?
Thinking about ISDN?
We have the BEST & cheapest terminal adaptors available for Windows.
(Internationaly known brand names)
Even has 1 POTS port (for dialing out. ie, fax, modem, voice, etc)
$99.99 and you be surfing in the fast lane.

* Save money, and do you own ISDN inside wiring.
Its easy, ask us how...

NetNutZ Co.
http://www.netnutz.com

CHEAP ISDN Adaptors $99.99 Screaming 128K (upto 512K)

Post by David Abram » Thu, 07 Aug 1997 04:00:00

 It would be nice if the page pointed to below had the word "ISDN" on it
somewhere.  I certainly could not find any reference to an ISDN adapter.
Why bother to post if you are just going to  waste people's time?

David Abrams
Galactic Industries Corp

www.galactic.com

Quote:>Looking for a fast internet connection?

Post by Mark fish » Fri, 08 Aug 1997 04:00:00

>Looking for a fast internet connection?
>Thinking about ISDN?
>We have the BEST & cheapest terminal adaptors available for Windows.
>(Internationaly known brand names)
>Even has 1 POTS port (for dialing out. ie, fax, modem, voice, etc)
>$99.99 and you be surfing in the fast lane.
>* Save money, and do you own ISDN inside wiring.
>Its easy, ask us how...
>NetNutZ Co.
>http://www.netnutz.com

The Lion Datapump D has an ISDN phone as well for $99.

Since, this does include fax at 14,400bps and PPP sync
at 128kbps with the software included free.

This is less expensive is it not but not cheap!

Have a nice day.

Mark Fisher

CHEAP ISDN Adaptors $99.99 Screaming 128K (upto 512K)

Post by BD » Fri, 08 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Or order the TigerJet ISDN modem at http://www.tigerjet.com for only $99...
It's worked perfectly for me for about 6mnths now...
IT works here in the US..<grin>

Quote:>Yeah, you just have to move to Europe to use it.  Or wait until your local
>RBOC provides Euro-ISDN, which will happen sometime after most of the
protons
>on the planet break down.

1. REVIEW: Tiger Jet 128K PCI ISDN Modem for $99.99

I had no problems with the Tiger Jet ISDN Adapter.  I ordered it and
it came to me in four days.  I installed it in about 10 minutes (no
jumpers or switches to set) and then I was up and running with
SouthWestern Bell ISDN Internet Service in my area.  The instruction
manual was clear and concise to guide through installation, but I have
to say who ever wrote the manual needs to get a spell-checker (there
are stupid typos in the manual).  I just gotta say it's a great card
for the price and comparable to the more expensive Ascend's Netwarp
128 for $249 SRP.  Both cards have the same features except the TJ is
PCI and Ascend is ISA.  The Tiger Jet card also is made in the U.S.
with a five year warranty, while Ascend only has a three year
warranty.  The TJ adapter is also Microsoft certified to work with
Windows 95 and Windows NT and has miniport drivers for both operating
systems.

I've used the USR Courier-I, Motorola Bitsurfur Pro, Ascend Netwarp
128, and finally the Tiger Jet PCI ISDN Adapter.  Out of all of these,
I definitely recommend this card for the value (price) and comparable
features of PPP and ML-PPP.  If you want an ISDN adapter to connect to
the Internet or to the office this is the one to get with a record
breaking price-point.  I've been to Best Buy, Computer City, and
CompUSA and the cheapest ISDN adapter is priced around $350.

I don't know about this company's technical support though,  because I
had no problems with installing it or using it.  A previous message
said that there was just an answering machine on the other side of
their tech. support number.  I e-mailed them about their card three
times with questions before I purchased it and each time I got a
response on the same day.   I'm a satisfied customer who will endorse
this product.

But, if for some reason you need an analog port, I would go with the
Bitsurfur Pro or wait for the Ascend Netwarp Pro which will ring up to
3 analog devices.

for more information about the Tiger Jet adapter visit:
http://www.tigerjet.com

I am not affiliated with any of the ISDN adapter manufacturers named
above.

Daniel

2. Stephen Gildea: MH FAQ update: mh-e dist moved

3. comp.protocols.ppp part6 of 8 of frequently wanted information

4. Sagem ISDN Geoport Adapter Sagem ISDN Geoport Adapter Sagem ISDN Geoport Adapter

5. Edit box, multiple fonts??

6. Cardinal MVPV34I for $99.99?

7. what is highdensitypatch?

8. FS: USR Sportster ISDN 128K internal modem CHEAP!

9. FS/A: 3Com/USR Sportster 128K ISDN TA with Ring-Through Adapter

10. Cardinal 128k ISDN Adapter $25!

11. Sportster 128K ISDN Terminal Adapter Problem