PCI ISDN card kit

Post by How Ch » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:10:34

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good vendor that provide a PCI PRI ISDN card
and the complete stack itself to kick start our ISDN project ? The PC
is running on Win NT4/2000. We have check out a few. But none have a
PCI design running on WinNT and/or are willing to sell. Preferably the
board contains DSPs to detect DTMF or call progress tones. Most of
them do not support this and therefore most likely we need to modify
their existing design. Any recommendations are welcomed.

Thank you,
Hew

PCI ISDN card kit

Post by Jochen Klei » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:32:10

Have a look at the hardware list at www.capi.org. Youl find find not very
lot, but some PCI PRI borrds there. For each there is a list of basuic
features e.g. the Operating Systems supported by the drivers.

Reagrds,
Jochen Klein
www.servonic.com

Quote:> Hi,

> Can anyone recommend a good vendor that provide a PCI PRI ISDN card
> and the complete stack itself to kick start our ISDN project ? The PC
> is running on Win NT4/2000. We have check out a few. But none have a
> PCI design running on WinNT and/or are willing to sell. Preferably the
> board contains DSPs to detect DTMF or call progress tones. Most of
> them do not support this and therefore most likely we need to modify
> their existing design. Any recommendations are welcomed.

> Thank you,
> Hew

1. ISDN card compression - hardware ir software and Diva PCI ISDN Card.

Hello everbody.
This is my first posting to this newsgroup and not the Last !

I have this quesion:
I heard that people can get download speeds of up to 384 kbit/s (on average
100 kbit/s per channel)(with 2B+D - Basic Rate ISDN, Euro ISDN - B = 64
kbit/s,D=16 kbit/s), by using a compression or something. So is the
compression software based or hardware ? And does Eicon Diva PCI ISDN Card
has hardware compression ?

Thank you all !

Romualdas Maciulis,
Lithuania (The country is at the geografical center of Europe !)

2. Fix for bug in exp function not changing sign

3. SunLink ISDN-BRI Enabling Kit and Sun-ISDN BRI/SBI Expansion Kit

4. TCP/IP package, successor to UCX?

5. PCI PC-Card Drive supports all PCMCIA and CardBus cards like Modem, LAN, ISDN etc.

6. Resetting a Active Directory User's Password in Visual Basic.NET

7. My Eicon Diva ISDN 2.02 P&Play PCI ISDN card is running very slow

8. Set NTFS permission with WMI

9. how-to setup a novell 5 server for internet access via fritz pci isdn card ?

10. Looking for a PCI-ISDN card that can log D-channel to file

11. capi and ISDN PCI card of US-Robotics and Winfax

12. SPEEDWAY ISDN PCI CARD & BT