CAPI

Post by benalaya » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:39:21

In CAPI documentation, it is stated that a CONN_IND message will contain
among other things, the B channel information.
However, in my current CAPI application, I do not seem to get the B channel
information(channel identification element in ISDN nomeclature).

I do get it later on in an INFO_IND message.

Does anybody know if there is a way to force the B channel info to come in
as part of the CONN_IND message.

Thanks for the feedback.

CAPI

Post by Hans-Jürgen Ortman » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:38:56

Quote:> In CAPI documentation, it is stated that a CONN_IND message will contain
> among other things, the B channel information.
> However, in my current CAPI application, I do not seem to get the B
channel
> information(channel identification element in ISDN nomeclature).

> I do get it later on in an INFO_IND message.

> Does anybody know if there is a way to force the B channel info to come in
> as part of the CONN_IND message.

you cannot force this - the explicit CHI element in the AddInfo->BChannel
parameter is using for sending this IE - but where's the problem ?
Immediately after the CONNECT_IND you receive the INFO_IND with the CHI, so
you have all information you need ?
HansJrgen

1. CAPI 1.1 vs. CAPI 2.0

Hi,

I'm on the verge of buying an ISDN card with the intent of developing
a real-time voice application for PCM over ISDN. I've considered the
following questions and I was wondering if anybody could answer them.

1. What is the difference between CAPI 1.1 and CAPI 2.0
2. Which manufacturers already support CAPI 2.0
3. Is CAPI 1.1 sufficient for the development of such an application
(real time demands, good PCM access etc.)
4. Does there exist a CAP 1.1 application over Win95 ?

Thanks,

Nir Tal

2. Win2K install

3. Capi 1.1 or Capi 2

4. Does SupraExpress 33.6pnp work with Warp4?

5. **** CAPI 2.0 -CAPI Message information elements coding ****

6. CodeWarrior Demo

7. Net-CAPI / Remote CAPI

8. Netscape 4.61 problems with Scache

9. CAPI and Capi messages list ?

10. SELECT_B_PROTOCOL = 0x80 (old CAPI Doc) -----> =0x41 ( new CAPI Doc) ??????

11. capi or remote capi written in java ?

12. CAPI 1.1, CAPI 2.0

13. CAPI and Red Hat 7.1 (CAPI unter Red Hat)