need info on old NuBus-ISDN card for Mac

need info on old NuBus-ISDN card for Mac

Post by Tore Hals » Sun, 04 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I have 2 old ISDN card for Mac...

some tech-info I could see on the board:

manu    - made and sold by Apple
bus     - long Nubus
cpu     - MC68HC000
dram    - 1meg
nr      - 820-0268-09
made    - 1990
osc     - one at 40MHz and one at

it has some connectors as well:

- NuBus   :-)
- 1 with 3 thick pins - power?
- 1 with 4 small pins telephone-style
- 1 with 8 small pins. same style as the one with 4 pins.

I need driver-software and som tech-info. How fast can they
transfer data. I want to establish a peer to peer network.

I have seen a ctb-tool for this card, do you have a copy?

I need info, or place to look for info. My local AppleDealer
did'nt know anything!

---

1. 100VG Cards for Mac-NuBus or SCSI

We are planning on implementing 100VG-AnyLAN technology and
currently are supporting a mixed environment of PeeCee's and
Macintosh computers (700/235). Considering the purchase of HP's
products, but currently there are no 100VG-AnyLAN devices available
for Macintosh computers (at least that I can find).

Does anybody know of 100VG AnyLAN devices curently available or
planned for the Macintosh?

Paul Piecuch, Network&Systems Chief Engineer
North Seattle Community College
(206)528-3810

--
Paul Piecuch                            | "Ninety percent of
Network/Systems Chief Engineer          |  everything is crap"

2. compress

3. Mac NuBus ISDN - Where's "4.sight" ?

4. adaptec 2930 pci scsi ultra

5. Internal ISDN NuBus or PCI for MAC's?

6. fphover help.

7. Does Apple still sell nubus ISDN card?

8. ASP.NET Session State on IIS 5.0 server

9. ISDN modem and/or TA + NuBus card??

10. (Q) NuBus ISDN Cards for Macintosh?

11. Old ATT ISDN TESTER NEED INFO.

12. NuBus modems for Mac?