ANNOUNCEMENT - Cash For T1 Lines!

Post by Rich Newhol » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:04:23

ANNOUNCMENT

We have completed another phase of our extensive infrastructure expansion in
Central and South Florida. Now businesses in Central and South Florida cities
from Orlando to Key West (and points in between) can take advantage of our
exceptional rates on T1 Data, T1 Integrated, PRI and yes POTS lines. Our
customers enjoy the reliability of the most extensive fiber optic network in
Florida, supported by a team of dedicated professionals.

We are also announcing a new sales lead referral program. If you know of a
business in Florida that could benefit from reliable, low cost T1 lines, send
us the lead and earn cash!

We will pay cash for sales leads that result in new business. You DO NOT need
to do any selling. Just send us the contact information for the person who wants
the T1 service and we take care of the sales process. Once the sales process is
completed, you will receive your payment by certified check, money order or wire
transfer.

Here is your payment schedule:

1 to 3 T1 Line/Month pays $250 per T1 (i.e. $250 - $750 Cash)

4+ T1 Line/Month pays $300 per T1 (i.e. $300 - $1,200+ Cash)

Interested parties may contact

Rich Newholm
Business Development

Note: "T1" for the purpose of cash payments represents 24 Channel Data,
Integrated or PRI lines.

ANNOUNCEMENT - Cash For T1 Lines!

Post by p.. » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:02:59

Quote:> ANNOUNCMENT
> We have completed another phase of our extensive infrastructure expansion in
> Central and South Florida. Now businesses in Central and South Florida cities

%% snip sales *%%
Sales going bad ??  Trying to keep revenues up with spam ?

Well, you won't sell anything to me that's for shure. I'll keep your name on file.

> Rich Newholm
> Business Development

%stored%

--
Peter H?kanson
        IPSec  Sverige      ( At Gothenburg Riverside )

1. ANNOUNCEMENT - Cash For T1 Lines!

[...]

2. Running H/F...

3. *CASH*CASH*CASH*

4. CISCO200 and Windows 95

5. xfsrestore - io_ring_length

6. Line side T1 card with Dialogic D240SC-T1

7. UMAX 1200S installation on new computer

8. Line side T1 Line Card information needed

9. T1 vs PRI T1 vs BRI T1

10. OFFER: T1 Voice, T1 Data, Integrated T1, Frame to Frame Relay, Point to Point

11. First Announcement/On-Line Congressional Hearing