Teles PCI Drivers compatible with WinFax Pro

Teles PCI Drivers compatible with WinFax Pro

Post by Mário Mesquita Monte » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:18:18

Hi,

Anyone can help finding a proper driver for a Teles PCI board so that it can
work perfectly with WinFax Pro under Win XP.

thanks

Mrio Montes

Teles PCI Drivers compatible with WinFax Pro

Post by Pim » Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:34:31

Quote:> Hi,

> Anyone can help finding a proper driver for a Teles PCI board so that it
can
> work perfectly with WinFax Pro under Win XP.

> thanks

> Mrio Montes

You can download the Windows 2000 drivers (version 3.38) under
http://www.teles-aktiengesellschaft.de/01/products/downloads/capis/wi....
They should work. Teles doesn't support Windows XP drivers, because they
discontinued the Teles ISDN products.WinFax Pro should be able to talk with
the CAPI layer.
Pim

1. Is Teles PCI compatible with Teles S0 16.3 ?

I'm planning to buy Teles cards to use with Linux, the newer PCI
card is attractive but I would like to know if it features the same chip
as the ISA versions (S0 1.3 and S0 PnP).
Or... just having someone telling me he satisfactorily uses a Teles PCI
card under Linux would make me confident enough...

TIA

Fabrice

2. hiding published applications (Metaframe)

3. WinFax Pro 3 printer driver

4. Amiga programming (was: Mac or Amiga ?)

5. Unknown PCI ethernet card (NE2000 compatible) where can i get a driver???

6. Video out from NeXTDimension?

7. WinFax Pro 3.0 Printer Driver

8. windows NT and DJGPP

9. WinFax Pro - Ein Fax pro Systemstart

10. TELES ISDN MODEM AND WINFAX etc

11. Driver Needed: USR 56k Voice Faxmodem pro (Model: 5605-00) For WindowsXP Pro

12. capi and ISDN PCI card of US-Robotics and Winfax

13. Modem Microlink 56k PCI by Elsa Ag, compatible for Linux ?