FS: 3Com ISDN LAN MODEM $325.00

Post by Dean Oliva » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I have for sale a one month old 3Com ISDN LAN MODEM  Model # 3C892 with all
Docs. and
software the TA is in Mint condition as if it was just removed from the box
decided to go with a Cable modem instead asking $325.00 plus C.O.D Shipping
FedEx. Thanks Dean

FS: 3Com ISDN LAN MODEM $325.00

Post by Garrett Galt » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00

>I have for sale a one month old 3Com ISDN LAN MODEM  Model # 3C892 with all
>Docs. and
>software the TA is in Mint condition as if it was just removed from the box
>decided to go with a Cable modem instead asking $325.00 plus C.O.D Shipping
>FedEx.

This can purchased new from www.shopping.com for $320, and it includes
a $100 rebate from 3Com, so total cost is $220 + s/h.

FS: 3Com ISDN LAN MODEM $325.00

Post by FIsl » Sat, 09 May 1998 04:00:00

how fast is it?

1. FS: 3Com ISDN LAN Modem (3C892)

I have a 3Com ISDN LAN Modem that I no longer need (I got a cablemodem).
It's less than a year old, in like-new condition, and I have all the
original packaging, software, manuals, etc.

I'm asking $200, including UPS Ground shipping in the 48 contiguous states.

For those not familiar with the OCLM, you can find out about it at
http://www.3com.com/products/dsheets/400396.html  -  It's arguably the
fastest and easiest way to get a small network connected to the internet via
ISDN.

I also have a matching 3Com 8 port hub (8/TPO) that stacks nicely with the
OCLM.  Let me know if you're interested in this as well, and we can work out
a deal for the two of them.  Together, they'll let you hook up to 11
computers to your ISDN line, and give me an excuse to buy a 100 megabit hub.
;)

-Mike

2. MODEM DEX NET 56K .............HELP ME

3. FS: 3Com OfficeConnect ISDN LAN Modem

4. making sure an int is an int

5. FS: 3Com OfficeConnect ISDN LAN Modem 3C892

6. Umax Astra 1200S ou autre?

7. FS: 3Com OfficeConnect ISDN LAN Modem

8. CiscoSecure and Dialup Pools

9. FS: 3Com ISDN 4-port LAN modem

10. FS: 3Com OfficeConnect ISDN LAN Modem

11. FS: 3Com Office Connect ISDN Lan Modem w/h built in four port hub.

12. FS: 3Com Office Connect ISDN Lan Modem