by ndosan » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 02:58:28
1. isdn & borland c++ builder
i have a tigerjet isdn 2e card and i want to access the card in borland c++ builder....does anyone know how i can do this? my understanding is i have to use capi?????
2. Structure Alignement
3. Capi2.0 Developementkit for Borland C++ Builder 3 available ?
4. Who won the trickout escalade
5. How to use The Microsoft DDK's Header File with Borland C++ Builder ?
6. SMS 1.2 - MAC Clients
7. Borland c++ builder 5 VoIP sources or API
8. HELP! URGENT! 2.1beta horror
9. ISDN dialer + Borland Builder
10. Help: Beginner problem with Novell SDK and Borland C++ v3.1
11. Linking Borland C++ 4.5 and NWCALLS.LIB
12. Borland C++ and NFS make problem