Pipeline 50 call terminating...

Post by Therm » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:39:57

Got an Ascend Pipeline 50 to go with my new ISDN line.  Problem is that
when it dials, it connects and then immediately disconnects with a "call
terminated" message.  I'm trying to connect to SBC Yahoo, in the St.
Louis, MO area.  Any suggestions on the problem or possible
troubleshooting procedures?

Thanks for any help!

Dustin Wyatt

Pipeline 50 call terminating...

Post by fran » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:04:58

More details needed.

What happens when you use a standard voice line to dial the "ISDN number"?
What exactly do you hear?

Based on what you describe, my guess is your ISP is* up on you.
Think low tech.  Is the ISDN circuit at the other end busy?

Quote:> Got an Ascend Pipeline 50 to go with my new ISDN line.  Problem is that
> when it dials, it connects and then immediately disconnects with a "call
> terminated" message.  I'm trying to connect to SBC Yahoo, in the St.
> Louis, MO area.  Any suggestions on the problem or possible
> troubleshooting procedures?

> Thanks for any help!

> Dustin Wyatt

1. NEW Ascend Pipeline 50/25s (50%off)

Hi all:

I have two Ascend Pipeline 50s and two Pipeline 25s.  They are BRAND
NEW have never been used.  I bought them at an excess inventory sale.

won't take it but you won't offend me.

If you need more information ..just mail me!!

                                        Mark Rowe

2. Emtex printing problem

3. FS: Pipeline 50 and Pipeline 75

4. Message on my desktop

5. disable fast shutdown in 98SE

6. Hot Sync Question

7. Any experience with Digiboard IMAC or Ascend Pipeline 25/Pipeline 50 ISDN bridges?

8. Pipeline 25 vs Pipeline 50

9. ISDN-Router <-> AVM Fritz!Card Connection terminates after 50 sec

10. Terminate 50 Pair Cable