Need help connecting to an ISP with a Sportster 128 ISDN TA

Need help connecting to an ISP with a Sportster 128 ISDN TA

Post by Joe Venezial » Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I hope someone can help me get my ISDN up and running.

I'm unable to connect to serveral ISPs using a Sportster ISDN TA. I
downloaded the latest versions of USR's ISDN software and verified my
settings. I get disconnected everytime I make a 64K connection with the
Microsoft DUP. The DUP always disconnects while verifying the username and
password. I get the same result when I try to connect to a friends ISP.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Need help connecting to an ISP with a Sportster 128 ISDN TA

Post by Lenn » Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:00:00

First, make sure that the domain name in the login screen is blank.
Next, at 64k the PPP-LCP check box should be clear, at 128 it should be
checked.

Lenny