How to automatically catch/send voice from/to isdn calls?

How to automatically catch/send voice from/to isdn calls?

Post by Thomas Ha » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 04:54:44

Hello!

I need help for the isdn technologie.

- Is it possible to catch the voice (in this case computer generated)
from an isdn call and compare it with saved voices? So that a program
can automatically react to it and send predefined voice back!
- Are there known tools available? Or who is specialliced in this and
can help?

Thanks,
Thomas

How to automatically catch/send voice from/to isdn calls?

Post by Gozill » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:33:02

Yeap, but I don't think it has anything to do with ISDN.

GOZILLA

Quote:> Hello!

> I need help for the isdn technologie.

> - Is it possible to catch the voice (in this case computer generated)
> from an isdn call and compare it with saved voices? So that a program
> can automatically react to it and send predefined voice back!
> - Are there known tools available? Or who is specialliced in this and
> can help?

> Thanks,
> Thomas

1. Possible to send data on ISDN-voice call?

If I set up a call in circuit-switched-VOICE mode between two
ISDN terminal adapters, can I still send raw data (56kbps) ?
Is it safe to assume that there wouldn't be any filtering on the
data when going from ISDN-to-ISDN on a voice setup?

Now, if that's theoretically possible, are there any ISDN TAs
which can send data over a voice call setup?

-Doug

2. Fun Pocket PC Expansion Pack

3. Will ISDN Modem automatically connect when IP packet is sent?

4. HookOle / ITest ??

5. how to make Sportster 28.8 Vi automatically determine voice or fax calls

6. Info: www.iobjects.co.uk New objects to download

7. Catch-a-Call... call waiting device... anyone try it?

8. InvalidOperationException

9. US Robotics voice/fax/modem - Can it distinguish between a fax call and a voice call??

10. Sending voice Message from PC - Call Pilot

11. Catching a HTTP header sent from a browser

12. Automatically Sending Break When Reverse Telnet to a port

13. voice modems, sending voice messages