No Info

Post by Ankur Tya » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:28:32

Hi everybody
I am trying to get DDI, not per block, but i am not getting any
INFO_IND except one with Info Number 1e.
can it be some thing related to Telephony provider or some other
configuration.
I am working on RHLinux.

Thx in adv.
Ankur

No Info

Post by Ankur Tya » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:48:16

Hi everybody,

I have solved my problem.

Ankur

> Hi everybody
> I am trying to get DDI, not per block, but i am not getting any
> INFO_IND except one with Info Number 1e.
> can it be some thing related to Telephony provider or some other
> configuration.
> I am working on RHLinux.

> Thx in adv.
> Ankur

1. MMP/SGBP and different dial nos.

Hello

I'm attempting to configure SGBP, on two test core routers, each with
a PRI interface for branch routers to dial in.

The two PRI lines are not on the same number. Can SGBP do anything for
me in this case? How do I configure the branch routers to expand their
multilink PPP connections by dialing the second number if all the
channels on the first are busy. All I see at the moment is a message
indicating no channels available on the first router. The branch
router has static dialer maps/rotary group but I've also tried it with
dialer pool member/dialer string.

In Vincent Jones' book I found the following on page 366:-
Giving each site its own IP address would force additional calls that
were made to expand the multilink PPP bundle to be made only to the
already connected site.

In the past I have definitely seen a dial made to a different router
under the pretext of expanding a multilink bundle. I thought Vincent's
statement was untrue but I now don't seem to be able to reconstruct
the circumstances in which that occurred. Might it have just been a
bug in a particular IOS rather than standard functionality?

Grateful for any comments.

Andy

2. Search DOS hard drive

3. Security of VPN Tunnel using NOS protocol?

4. Mega ST4: Megafile 30/SH204

5. IP/IP NOS tunnel failed

6. ISA PnP (Plug & Play)

7. tunnel mode nos vs tunnel mode gre ip

8. WinFAX8.0 on WinME won't install WinFAX Printer Driver

9. What is NOS/KA9Q?

10. gre/ipip/nos/KA9Q tunnel for win32 ?

11. What is NOS/KA9Q?

12. NOS versus GRE

13. for entry into infosec: NOS certification before or after CCNA?