Asend Max 200 Lockup

Post by Bob Schuste » Fri, 01 May 1998 04:00:00

I've got a Mzx200, running CHAP, that when it detects an invalid user
name or password using DUN, it drops the connection, like it
should....but then the MAX totally locks up! You can't even ping it on
the network at that point....all you can do is reboot!!

Any help out there???  I'm still waiting for Asend to call back.

1. process-max-time 200

I have maked a configuration file for my cisco 800 series. I work fine but
when I list the configuration in the cisco router it has a line saying
process-max-time 200 and I have not put in a line for this command and I
don't know what the line is for. How do I remove this line?

Question number 2 can I download the configuration from a cisco router to a
diskette for use to configure another router like a Template.

From

Jette

2. R12 version of WINADS.LIB

3. MySQL working on a cluster

4. Process-max-time 200 ?????

5. TFTP Client

6. process-max-time 200

7. Organizing Folders

8. ascend Max 200 series

9. GTE/Ascend Max 200+ ISDN Hunt Group: Resolution at Last

10. Wanted: Software for Ascend MAX 200

11. Ascend Max 200 Plus?

12. : Ascend MAX 200+ to 3COM Office Connect 150 ?