by ndosan » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 02:58:11
1. isdn & borland c++ builder
i have a tigerjet isdn 2e card and i want to access the card in borland c++ builder....does anyone know how i can do this? my understanding is i have to use capi?????
2. MP 3
3. How to use The Microsoft DDK's Header File with Borland C++ Builder ?
4. Samsung ML-6100N3 option for ML-1450
5. Capi2.0 Developementkit for Borland C++ Builder 3 available ?
6. To have all the coordinates of the dgn file as positive while processing.
7. Borland c++ builder 5 VoIP sources or API
8. ISDN to Internet Gateways?
9. ISDN dialer + Borland Builder
10. Borland C++ and NFS make problem
11. Help: Beginner problem with Novell SDK and Borland C++ v3.1
12. Linking Borland C++ 4.5 and NWCALLS.LIB