B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Tomal » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:21:41

Hello
My name Tom ,i'm a student from Poland
I loking informacion about communication protocols B-ISDN and analysis DSS2.
where do foundling materials thereon subject?
Can anybody help me ?
I greet
Tom

B-ISDN and DSS2

Post by Jochen Klei » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:13:01

Tom,

avoid X-posting !!!

I ve answered your posting, given hints, allready in comp.dcom.isdn.capi!

Regards,
Jochen Klein
www.servonic.com

P.S.: FYI: If I had recogniced that it was some kind of X-posting I wouldnt
have answered the posting

Quote:> Hello